Change goal/mission of 'log my dog' trackable

Cloud_Dancer

Not sure what to tell you, worked fine for me just now...

From my profile page, I clicked on trackables (yours).

Clicked on the trackable I wanted to change.

On the right side is, "Edit This Trackable". Clicked on it.

"Edit Your Trackable" page came up and changed wording around a bit.

Clicked on "Submit Changes" on the bottom - and got a changed/edited page.

luckily saved and changed back, or CJ would ring my neck. :laughing:

The same happened to me earlier. I cannot edit the mission nor description using Internet Explorer 10. Both areas are grayed out. I can edit using Google Chrome on the same machine which has IE10. I can also change those areas on my netbook which has IE 8.

The same happened to me earlier. I cannot edit the mission nor description using Internet Explorer 10. Both areas are grayed out. I can edit using Google Chrome on the same machine which has IE10. I can also change those areas on my netbook which has IE 8.

Interesting. I don't have IE10, (not available with XP), so I can't advise on exactly what to do, but the edit page uses a built in plugin/addon called CKEditor to write the html code in the background. The web site should load it for you, (you don't need to install it). Look around in the options for IE to see if there is a setting in there that could possibly be blocking it.

Edited by Don_J

Interesting. I don't have IE10, (not available with XP), so I can't advise on exactly what to do, but the edit page uses a built in plugin/addon called CKEditor to write the html code in the background. The web site should load it for you, (you don't need to install it). Look around in the options for IE to see if there is a setting in there that could possibly be blocking it.

I didn't have any problem on March 11 so something changed between then and March 16. Appreciate the information. I don't know much about the workings of computers so that will give a starting point. Will try to figure out what happened sooner or later. :) At least I figured out I could change the description of my trackable using other browsers.

Can anyone tell me how to change the goal or mission of a 'log my dog' trackable? I've tried going to edit on the trackable page, but would not allow me to change the description.

Thanks

Cloud_Dancer

Hi,

I am having the same issues, Windows 8 and IE 10. Will look at the settings and advise if I sort this out.

myetman

I used to be able to edit my trackables, it was so easy a few months ago! Now I can't edit them. I would like to add a translation on some of them......

Oh, found the solution: forget Google whatever version, Chrome works on a PC with Windows 7 :lol: !!!

Thanks

pilot03

Edited by pilot03