Geocoin Fantasy Baseball 2013

Mauison

This year's Geocoin Fantasy Baseball league is open for registration. Send me an email through my profile and I'll send you the league # and password. Entry is one unactivated geocoin with the pot to be divided at the end of the season. If we have 10 teams, it'll be six coins to first place, three coins to second place, and one coin to third place. All coins must be mailed to me within two weeks of the season starting as we've had trouble with coins not being sent to the winners at the end of the season. Please include your Yahoo nickname with your coin so I can determine who sent what geocoin.

The live draft will be Sunday, March 24th, 3:00pm Pacific, 6:00pm Eastern, etc. If you can't make those times, you can set your draft ratings and it'll auto draft for you.

Let me know if you have any questions and Play Ball!!!

2nd place winnings arrived yesterday! It was a very bad day so excellent timing. Thank you!

9d5a8a3f-545a-474d-b6c9-6aa6d368eb6f.jpg?rnd=0.92057

Thanks again to Mauison and everyone for a great season.

If I don't reply to the announcement for next season, I'd appreciate it if someone would send me a heads up. I'd hate to miss it.

Enjoy the World Series!