PQ of most favorited caches

TeamTettamanti

Is there a way to pull a PQ that will identify the caches with more than 100 favorite points?

No.

As BlueDeuce's cryptic post is implying, you can do a search for an area and sort the results by Favourite Points. This isn't a PQ, though. It sounds to me like you want to do this over a very wide area (globally?), which would likely eliminate the search-and-sort as an easy solution. Can you give us more information about the end-result you're looking for? Is it all caches with >100 points worldwide?

I suppose that I am trying to get in my GSAK database great caches. I have to pull 8 PQs (500 caches) just to get all of the caches in my home area (Las Vegas). This only results in about a dozen caches with 100+ favorite points. I suppose globally would work...there can't be that many 100+ favorite point caches out there...and those are the ones that shouldn't be missed.

TeamT

I suppose globally would work...there can't be that many 100+ favorite point caches out there...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I checked one of the German states that I knew had quite a few caches and cachers (Nordrhein-Westfalen), and there are 380 caches with 100 points or more. There are 22 with over 400 points!

If it's just within your state or the states surrounding yours, you can do a search by state and sort by points. If it's globally you're after, you'll have to repeat the procedure for each country/state/region.