Weird SC Series Caches

mrboutfitters

I would like to browse through all of the caches in a particular "series" and possibly create a pq out of these caches. I can not figure out how to find a listing of all the caches in this series without keyword searching "weird" and then having to scroll through tons of results. I am specifically looking for the Weird SC series. But would also like to browse any other series or challenges in my area/state. Thanks!

You and everybody else... <_<

It isn't possible when directly using the site.

GSAK can do it, but you would need a database of all (or most) of the caches in the state.

Isn't that only half true? You can do it using the website, if someone created a bookmark list. Lose points though because that's a big if. Of course there's still a chance.

EDIT>>>

Forgot about the PQ thing-can you download all caches on a bookmark list? If not, a least them being on a bookmark list puts all the caches in the same place.

Edited by T.D.M.22

I'm still pretty new to this and actually just got a gps. Until now I've been using my iPhone app which is super user friendly and I've also only been a basic member. All the premium member features are new to me (like 24 hours new) so I'm not sure what a bookmark is. I know I've read about it at some point but it didn't stick with me I guess. Can I create my own bookmark list?

Yes, you can. When you click on the cache you should see an option in the upper right box to "bookmark this cache." You can also do it when you click the cache on the map to get the pop-up box showing you more info about it - there's a bookmark link there. So... if you're willing to add each cache to a bookmark, you can then download the bookmark as a pocket query.