Help, needed original GPF Profiles Oregon

Experimenting and cleaning my Oregon ( 450 ) I deleted some of the original GPF Files ( find them in ... Garmin/Profiles/....

Can someone please please send me a zip or provide al link contaning the total set of files in the Profiles folder? ( yes include the jpg's ;)

Mail can be sent to cruijsen gmail com

Thx!

Experimenting and cleaning my Oregon ( 450 ) I deleted some of the original GPF Files ( find them in ... Garmin/Profiles/....

Can someone please please send me a zip or provide al link contaning the total set of files in the Profiles folder? ( yes include the jpg's ;)

Thx!

Happy to help but I only have the oregon 300 with the latest updates, im sure the files should be the same but take no responsability if they are not. Would you like me to send them?

Matt

Thx!

Happy to help but I only have the oregon 300 with the latest updates, im sure the files should be the same but take no responsability if they are not. Would you like me to send them?

Matt

Yuh thx, I like to try them. I still have 2 working GPF's from the 450 so it will function when they dont fit. Screen sizes are equal, i'll guess it only misses the recalculate route option in the GPF's :)Just got a post from a dutch forum where someone is making a zip from the original 450. Will post the link back here if I receive them.

Edited by TeamTobi

Thx!

Matt

Yuh thx, I like to try them. I still have 2 working GPF's from the 450 so it will function when they dont fit. Screen sizes are equal, i'll guess it only misses the recalculate route option in the GPF's :)Just got a post from a dutch forum where someone is making a zip from the original 450. Will post the link back here if I receive them.

Do not use the Oregon 300 profiles in the Oregon 450, wait for the Oregon 450 profiles.