Souvenir

Rumager

If you've logged one of the moving geocaches, are you awarded Souvenirs for the places it visits?

Just wondered ...

I've got a souvenir for Texas and the only way that could happen is because I logged a travelling cache which is in Texas (or something went horribly wrong in the souvenirs), I think it probably depends on where the cache was either at the time you log it or at the time souvenirs were introduced (in my case), I doubt you'll get souvenirs every time it moves to a new place.

I've got a souvenir for Texas and the only way that could happen is because I logged a travelling cache which is in Texas (or something went horribly wrong in the souvenirs), I think it probably depends on where the cache was either at the time you log it or at the time souvenirs were introduced (in my case), I doubt you'll get souvenirs every time it moves to a new place.

At a wild guess I bet you found the Rock that Rolls at the first UK Mega in Harrogate.....

I also found it and signed the log so had the Texas souvenir, I emailed Groundspeak and they removed it for me. For the same reason most of my stats are hidden and I used GSAK to correct its coordinates to Harrogate.

At a wild guess I bet you found the Rock that Rolls at the first UK Mega in Harrogate.....

I also found it and signed the log so had the Texas souvenir, I emailed Groundspeak and they removed it for me. For the same reason most of my stats are hidden and I used GSAK to correct its coordinates to Harrogate.

Yep, that's the one. I never bothered asking for it to be removed 'cos I don't often look at souvenirs, I've also got several others from places I've never been to.

All known moving caches are excluded from the souvenir scheme.

Bookmark list of excluded caches:

click

I think these were added over time so some cachers might have souvenirs which were awarded before the cache was excluded (if you see what I mean)

We have a stray Kentucky State souvenir and I have no idea which cache triggered it.

Mark