Walt Diseny World

I hope this is the right place for this question. Is there a thread that would have all Walt Disney World POI's? I'm looking for points for rides, restaurants, bathrooms etc. Thanks for any info.

(yes, I know I spelled it wrong but can't fix it) :sad:

Edited by JonInNH1

I hope this is the right place for this question. Is there a thread that would have all Walt Disney World POI's? I'm looking for points for rides, restaurants, bathrooms etc. Thanks for any info.

(yes, I know I spelled it wrong but can't fix it) :sad:

I don't know of any such thing. However, if you located one waymark at Disney World, then just click on "Nearest Waymarks" and you will have a huge list of things to visit!

If I understand what you're looking for, then there isn't such a thing here at Waymarking.com. There are a few Waymarking categories focused on Disney (just do a category search on that name), and there are waymarks across different categories that appear in Disney parks, but there is no comprehensive set of POI's for Disney World or any of the other many Disney Parks around the world. That really is not the purpose of Waymarking.com. Then, what we do is really hit-and-miss as waymarks are created by individuals at their whim, so any collection would be incomplete and inconsistent. I wonder if Disney has a smart phone app for this sort of thing?

If I understand what you're looking for, then there isn't such a thing here at Waymarking.com. There are a few Waymarking categories focused on Disney (just do a category search on that name), and there are waymarks across different categories that appear in Disney parks, but there is no comprehensive set of POI's for Disney World or any of the other many Disney Parks around the world. That really is not the purpose of Waymarking.com. Then, what we do is really hit-and-miss as waymarks are created by individuals at their whim, so any collection would be incomplete and inconsistent. I wonder if Disney has a smart phone app for this sort of thing?

Thanks guys, now I have something to go on. If I find any other useful info I will be sure to post it before my May visit. :)