Garmin GPSMaps 62s

I am trying to use Garmin BaseCamp to install maps from GPSFileDepot but, when I RIGHT click on internal storage it does not give me the option to INSTALL MAPS. If I go to MAPS the INSTALL MAPS is greyed out and I can't select it.

Any ideas on what I need to do or what I'm doing wrong?

I am trying to use Garmin BaseCamp to install maps from GPSFileDepot but, when I RIGHT click on internal storage it does not give me the option to INSTALL MAPS. If I go to MAPS the INSTALL MAPS is greyed out and I can't select it.

Any ideas on what I need to do or what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have a link to MapInstall in the Garmin directory of your Program Files list?

Or are you using a Mac?

Are the maps even loaded in Basecamp? Normally 3rd party maps come as img files that are simply copied into the Garmin folder.

Most GPSFileDepot maps are not downloaded as IMG maps but rather installed into MapSource/BaseCamp before they can be sent to an external device.

Edited by BMW JEDI

Open Mapinstall and send the maps from there.

To do this from Basecamp, FIRST click on the device in the list on the left. The "Install Maps" selection will then not be greyed out. All this ends up doing is opening Mapinstall.

Edited by Red90