profile counter is not updated after found log

Mylex

Today I logged a cache, and the count in the profile was not updated.

The count at my login is correct, but the cache count on my profil was not updated. The logged cache is listed in the found statitics.

Anyone the same problem ?

Mylex

Yes, same problem here!

After todays update (I am from Germany, so the update was made this morning in my timezone) I logged 12 caches we found yesterday. Now in the Login-box in the upper right corner the counter is correct but all other cache counts are wrong, also the StatBar. The 12 caches are missing there. In my public profile all caces are counted but in addition the count is wrong as you can see in the pictures... :blink: Oh, I wrote the logs about 6 or 7 hours ago!

gc_fail1.jpggc_fail2.jpg

Edited by Dosenfahnder

Same for me in the UK. I've logged 9 caches today and my profile correctly says 1480 but the cache logs next to my avatar still say 1471. I've logged in and out but no change.

Seems to be working now - it's taken a few hours though. Very strange!

Edited by Harris Tweed

Domo!!!

Same here. (Cambridge, MA, USA)

The Upper-Right counter is following the finds correctly, but others (Your Profile, public Profile, Stats Bar etc) seem off.

Weird...

Fixed needed.

~ Dr.MORO

Domo again!!!

Well, after posting another Found log, all seems back to normal again. Weird...

Anyone still having this issue?

In my case all counters are up to date now as well! Really weird...

I'm having the same issue, 'found it' logs uploaded yesterday are not showing on the public counter but are showing in my stats. The iPhone counter is also not updating?

What do I do? Does it resolve itself in time?

I'm having the same issue, 'found it' logs uploaded yesterday are not showing on the public counter but are showing in my stats. The iPhone counter is also not updating?

What do I do? Does it resolve itself in time?

Apparently yes! Yesterday I encountered this issue but today all counters (including the StatBar) are correct.

I hope to have time for one or the other cache today and I'm curious about what happens when I log these... :blink:

Could I perhaps be that we logged our finds during the Geocaching-site maintenance????????? :blink:

Definitely not. gc.com announced the end of the maintenance via Twitter at 9:06am CET: #Geocaching is back!

I logged at 8pm, that's 11 hours after end of maintenance. And the counters are still wrong.

I logged a find this lunchtime and the counters are correct again on the web site and iphone.