Geomate.jr Update Kit wanted

Hi There,

I am pretty new at this and have just received a Geomate.jr for my birthday, I live in Australia and so need a Geomate.jr Update Kit to load any caches.

I was hoping there might be a second hand Geomate.jr Update Kit someone wants to sell or get rid of? or possibly someone knows if there is anywhere else i can get a second hand update kit? otherwise it is very expensive for me to buy a new one and then post it here.

thanks for any help!

Hi There,

I am pretty new at this and have just received a Geomate.jr for my birthday, I live in Australia and so need a Geomate.jr Update Kit to load any caches.

I was hoping there might be a second hand Geomate.jr Update Kit someone wants to sell or get rid of? or possibly someone knows if there is anywhere else i can get a second hand update kit? otherwise it is very expensive for me to buy a new one and then post it here.

thanks for any help!

Have you checked eBay? The geomate jr is going through some growing pains, went belly up and then bought by another company who is trying to fix all the issues and the accompanying software. Good luck