we dare you to play

Guest IJskimo

Guest IJskimo

Though i am dutch i would like to write to this group in English so more people can understand. My team is planning to organise a real people hunt in the month of august and we invite you to play (maybe even dare you to play)!!

We have some experts in camouflage among us who will be a big challenge to find, even though their location is static (they are not alowed to re-position during the game.

The idea will be a race in which we will publish our location to all contestants at the same time and the on finding the most team-members will win.

Soon i will open a special emailaddress for reactions. For now, please reply to this group. (the address wil be: hunt@marvelmedia.nl but i can't access my accountinfo at this time).

Guest Sluggo

I don't think I will be doing much geocaching in the Netherlands, but I would like to congratulate you and wish you well. This sport (or hobby, whatever) seems to have endless posibilities to keep it interesting. Again, good luck and keep us posted on how it turns out.

Guest IJskimo

Thanks for your reaction. Maybe it was not that smart to put my post in here but i discovered too late that there is also a dutch forum icon_smile.gif

I think more people will be interested when i post there.

Greetings to all.

IJskimo icon_biggrin.gif