Pi Day Coins! ! ! March 14th 3.14

avroair

Our event was well attended... 70+. We had a "Pie" contest and had about a half dozen entries. We gave away a HIgh Seas Adventure coin to the winner (Razzleberry). Geo Bingo got newbies mingling and was a lot of fun. An Earthtrek coin went to the winner there. Although we were coin-less about half pre-paid. Hopefully those who ordered will follow through when they come in.

Our event was well attended... 70+. We had a "Pie" contest and had about a half dozen entries. We gave away a HIgh Seas Adventure coin to the winner (Razzleberry). Geo Bingo got newbies mingling and was a lot of fun. An Earthtrek coin went to the winner there. Although we were coin-less about half pre-paid. Hopefully those who ordered will follow through when they come in.

If you have any left over, I'll buy a couple! :)

If you have any left over, I'll buy a couple! :)

PM with the amount through our profile ...I heard from a couple of folks here already and I am starting a list if there are extra's.

The events went berry, berry well! I have been asked multiple times what versions\editions are out there. Sadly there is no b0tl database but here are the versions, I don't have the minting numbers for the event versions, nor do I plan to post them here.

Mountain berry pie (Colorado)

Peach pie (Georiga)

Plum pie (Washington)

Blueberry pie (South Carolina)

Green Apple pie (Utah)

Mulberry pie (Minnesota)

Apple pie (New Jersey)

Key Lime pie (Missouri)

Cherry pie (Michigan)

Strawberry pie (Texas)

Pecan pie (Florida)

Pear Pie (Indiana)

Radioactive Neon Pie (Cache Addict) 42 made

Pumpkin Pie, XLE 12 made

Mud Pie (Artist Edition) 25 made

Colorado was renames to Pizza Pie and the event was held at a Colorado Pizza location.

The events went berry, berry well! I have been asked multiple times what versions\editions are out there. Sadly there is no b0tl database but here are the versions, I don't have the minting numbers for the event versions, nor do I plan to post them here.

Mountain Pizza pie (Colorado)

Peach pie (Georiga)

Plum pie (Washington)

Blueberry pie (South Carolina)

Green Apple pie (Utah)

Mulberry pie (Minnesota)

Apple pie (New Jersey)

Key Lime pie (Missouri)

Cherry pie (Michigan)

Strawberry pie (Texas)

Pecan pie (Florida)

Pear Pie (Indiana)

Radioactive Neon Pie (Cache Addict) 42 made

Pumpkin Pie, XLE 12 made

Mud Pie (Artist Edition) 25 made

Can someone confirm if Utah is Pear or Green Apple? It's listed each way in this topic (Pear in first post, Green Apple towards the end), and other places I see it are listed as Pear. It's the only one I ended up with and just want to make sure I have it right in the description.

Thanks! :)

The coins arrived... finally some All American Apple PI!

2a933226-f2c4-43b7-a7ec-bdbce58fb3ef.png

7c534ef3-a860-43ad-a311-b188b50eb6d4.png

I shall be taking the remaining Key Lime Pi coins with me to MOGA this weekend. If any are left over after that, if anyone wants one, they will be available. I will let you know how many are left when I get home Monday.

IMG_1670xsm_zps57746598.jpgIMG_1669xsm_zps77d4e5ec.jpg

CF30

Reminder PM sent today.

Thank you.

Edited by nevadanick

I shall be taking the remaining Key Lime Pi coins with me to MOGA this weekend. If any are left over after that, if anyone wants one, they will be available. I will let you know how many are left when I get home Monday.

IMG_1670xsm_zps57746598.jpgIMG_1669xsm_zps77d4e5ec.jpg

CF30

Sent you a followup email.

Sorry, she got sick and had to leave the event so I never got to meet up with her to get you a coin. Maybe she will email you from the hospital!

Randy, I answered you on the Geocoin Chat fb place. There are a total of 15 coins in all.

#3 - Texas Strawberry Pie

#4 - Indiana Pear Pie

#6 - Pumpkin Pie XLE

#7 - Georgia Peach Pie

#8 - Cache Addict Radioactive Neon Pie

#10 - Missouri Key Lime Pie

#11 - Colorado Pizza Pi

#12 - Emerald Coast Pecan Pie

Edited by steben6

Randy, I answered you on the Geocoin Chat fb place. There are a total of 15 coins in all.

#3 - Texas Strawberry Pie

#4 - Indiana Pear Pie

#6 - Pumpkin Pie XLE

#7 - Georgia Peach Pie

#8 - Cache Addict Radioactive Neon Pie

#10 - Missouri Key Lime Pie

#11 - Colorado Pizza Pi

#12 - Emerald Coast Pecan Pie

Thank you!