Cruising out of Miami April 20.2013

Hello Fellow cachers. We are taking a cruise starting out of Miami April 20th 2013. And would like to know if their are any fellow cachers that will be aboard the same ship ( Carnival Liberty ) If so I would like to hold an event during the first evening of our sailing on the Lido deck. If anyone knows how to set up an event without knowing the exact co-ords. Please let me know. Or do I just post it here and hope for the best that people show up. Maybe I can get them to anounce it over the speaker after the ship has sailed. Anyone have any thoughts about this. Thanks

We'd love to attend, but we don't depart until the 27th (also on Carnival).

I'm not sure you can make an "official" event, but good luck with meeting other cachers on board.

We come back on the 27th. What ship will you be on? Maybe we can meet before you board and when we disembark.

We'd love to attend, but we don't depart until the 27th (also on Carnival).

I'm not sure you can make an "official" event, but good luck with meeting other cachers on board.

We come back on the 27th. What ship will you be on? Maybe we can meet before you board and when we disembark.

We'll be on the Victory, departing 4pm. We'll see a couple of sights in the morning, grab a cache or two, and then park the car and board (can you believe it's cheaper to rent a car for the whole time and park it during the cruise, then to rent one before and one after the cruise?).