Gallery issue

Hige86

so, i didn't searh the forum before but i hope that is not a problem.

i started a new Multi-Cache and uploaded a photo to its gallery to use as a wallpaper and now when i decided not to use

a wallpaper i cant remove the photo... i dont get an option to delete it, since it is not a logg photo i can't delete it that way.

is there anyone who knows how to remove the photo from within my own geocache's gallery?

Regards

Hige86

i started a new Multi-Cache and uploaded a photo to its gallery to use as a wallpaper and now when i decided not to use

a wallpaper i cant remove the photo

Just below the online map links, above the cache logs, you'll see individual links for images you uploaded to the cache page. You'll see "Edit" links next to each one (for your caches only, and you must be logged in). Click "Edit" on an image, and one of the options is "Delete".

Edited by kunarion

so, i didn't searh the forum before but i hope that is not a problem.

a wallpaper i cant remove the photo... i dont get an option to delete it, since it is not a logg photo i can't delete it that way.

is there anyone who knows how to remove the photo from within my own geocache's gallery?

Regards

Hige86

I think I understand...

Any photo that you uploaded to your cache page w/o a log, can be deleted via the Edit link immediately adjacent to that photo link on the cache page.