Dropping off a TB

Jbird and Zip

I picked up a TB at a local spot a few days ago, intending to bring him on a trip in a couple of weeks. Then yesterday we attended a local event cache, and Zip dropped it in the TB box, where someone else picked it up. I can't figure out how to log the fact that I dropped the TB off, my only options are Discover It or Write a Note. I did write a note saying that I'd left it behind, but it's still showing in my inventory. How do I log the fact that it was placed somewhere?

I picked up a TB at a local spot a few days ago, intending to bring him on a trip in a couple of weeks. Then yesterday we attended a local event cache, and Zip dropped it in the TB box, where someone else picked it up. I can't figure out how to log the fact that I dropped the TB off, my only options are Discover It or Write a Note. I did write a note saying that I'd left it behind, but it's still showing in my inventory. How do I log the fact that it was placed somewhere?

Return to your "Attended" log for the event. Click on the edit link therein. Then click on the pencil icon near the upper right.

You should then scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the "Dropped Off" option from the drop-down window associated with that TB.

EDIT to add: you should do it forthwith, before the next cacher logs a "Grab".

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

Finished, thanks so much for the answer.

Return to your "Attended" log for the event. Click on the edit link therein. Then click on the pencil icon near the upper right.

You should then scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the "Dropped Off" option from the drop-down window associated with that TB.

EDIT to add: you should do it forthwith, before the next cacher logs a "Grab".