Print Map From Geocaching Page For My Area

4evrCking

Hi,

When I want to look at the geocaches in my area, I go to the home page and enter in my Postal Code (ZIP) and the caches for my area show up.

When I select a cache, it expands with details about that particular cache. On that page there are two maps, the lower map gives you the option of "View A Larger Map". I select that and I can zoom in and out to show more caches in my area.

I would like to be able to print this map with the extra caches after I have zoomed out.

Does anyone know how I can print that map off showing the extra caches?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne Miller

4 evr C king

Edited by 4evrCking

Hi Martin&LindBryn,

I just tried it, and I'm able to do the print screen and then paste into Word, but I get the information at the top and side of the map. I tried to crop only the map out, but no luck.

I'll go back and play with it some more.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wayne Miller

Hi Martin&LindBryn,

I just tried it, and I'm able to do the print screen and then paste into Word, but I get the information at the top and side of the map. I tried to crop only the map out, but no luck.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wayne Miller

paste into pain and crop out the extra info before pasting into word. --- or try the 'snipping tool' under accessories.

Edited by StarBrand

Hi Martin&LindBryn,

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wayne Miller

if you close the info at the side of the map and press F11 before you press print screen you will have a full screen map except for the geocaching banner across the top of the screen

if you don't want this then crop it out before you print

to crop the map in word, use the picture tool that is highlighted when you select the map in word

Edited by martin&lindabryn