Activity notifications stopped without explanation

cometbill

I haven't had any email notifications since this morning.

I have 3 notifications set up, one is activity within 10 miles of my house, for nearly all activity types.

The last emails I received, incidentally are notifications when 2 TB's I have on watchlist were placed into a cache by me this morning, which was just after 8am GMT. (8 hours ahead of Groundspeak's servers)

Have they been disabled, or stopped working at midnight (server time) for any reason ?

I haven't had any email notifications since this morning.

I have 3 notifications set up, one is activity within 10 miles of my house, for nearly all activity types.

The last emails I received, incidentally are notifications when 2 TB's I have on watchlist were placed into a cache by me this morning, which was just after 8am GMT. (8 hours ahead of Groundspeak's servers)

Have they been disabled, or stopped working at midnight (server time) for any reason ?

Same problem here in the Netherlands.

No notifications of my cache that is found or from other listings.

We have identified the issue and notifications are now going out as expected. It will take a while for the backlog to clear.

This might explain why I didn't receive any notifications at all today until about half an hour ago, when I was surprised by an avalanche of new cache publications. It also explains why other cachers had logged FTFs on half a dozen of the new caches before I even knew they existed.

Fortunately, I make it a point not to chase after FTFs; I was just mystified about cachers finding them hours before I got the notifications.

And yes, I'm aware that some cache owners tip off their friends about new caches before the cache is officially published, but I don't think that was the case this time.

--Larry

I have a new geocache and though it has had 6 finds today - have not received any logs in my email. Appears this issue of notifications is still ongoing.

Confirmed. I went and checked after seeing this, and one of my caches was found today with no notification email being sent. The last emails I received from the site were my scheduled PQs which came in at ~3:10 am PST. The last instant notification email I received was at 11:18 pm PST last night.

Earlier today I submitted a log for a cache on my watchlist and did not receive a notification for it. Just now I logged a note on one of my own caches and did not receive a notification email, so something is still wonky.

I second that. There's a handful of notifications that I expected to see that have not shown up...