Cannot log in

SCCS

Me! Me! My password no longer works :( Help!

I hadn't even signed out (I never do). I just opened up my browser and the website had bumped me off - which sometimes happens - so I tried to log in again but I keep getting a password error.

Still logged in to the forums though...

Edited by 6NoisyHikers

Me! Me! My password no longer works :( Help!

I hadn't even signed out (I never do). I just opened up my browser and the website had bumped me off - which sometimes happens - so I tried to log in again but I keep getting a password error.

Still logged in to the forums though...

Don't log out of the Forums. I tried that on the work PC already to see what would happen. :rolleyes:

I somehow got logged out of Geocaching.com this evening, and can't log back in. If I log out of this forum, I can't get back here, either. I'm typing this on my Android tablet. There must be some kind of update happening at this time...

Thanks for the heads up on not logging out of the forum. I too opened my browser a few minutes ago and found that I was not logged in. I haven't been forcibly logged off in over a year. Now, it won't let me in. Not a good situation.

Got kicked off, tried to log back in---No luck

Went to another computer to see if I was still logged in there. Yep still working or back to working--not sure which.

Back to laptop and could sign in to both forums and GS site.

I guess whoever tripped over the power cord, finally plugged it back in. ..............

Up until a few minutes ago I could not log out of gc.com nor could I log into the forums or via c:geo. Obviously I have logged in to the forums now - and c:geo too - so hopefully, whatever the problem was, it is no longer.

I somehow got logged out of Geocaching.com this evening, and can't log back in. If I log out of this forum, I can't get back here, either. I'm typing this on my Android tablet. There must be some kind of update happening at this time...