Please help

ground control 1

I believe that when you connect your GPS to your computer, the GPS should look like an additional drive ie J, K, L etc (Flash-Thumb Drive). Then you would look in the folder of that drive (which is actually your GPS being shown on your computer as an additional drive) for the GPX files. Find the one you want to delete and delete like any other file on your computer.

I am unable to find the GPX files. It is not highlighted when I go to the cach details on geocaching.com site. Does the GPS have to be turned on before connecting to the PC. Step by step details would be great!

Plug it in via USB - let it startup. The unit should appear as 1 or more drive letters [drive]:\ (depending on extra memory cards) - check each of those for a Garmin\gpx folder - in there should be the GPX file(s).

Do you have Base Camp loaded on to your PC? If not, I would recommend installing it, found on the Garmin website. You attach your GPS to the computer and wait for it to be recognised (this should be automatic but does take a while, sometimes a minute). Open Base camp, the caches should then be listed by name and you can delete the ones you want to.

I believe that when you connect your GPS to your computer, the GPS should look like an additional drive ie J, K, L etc (Flash-Thumb Drive). Then you would look in the folder of that drive (which is actually your GPS being shown on your computer as an additional drive) for the GPX files. Find the one you want to delete and delete like any other file on your computer.

Thank you for that. I did it and it worked. :)

Thank you for that. I did it and it worked. :)

Happy it worked. Now you can load some more and go caching. :lol: