Ignore List

RonGerth

Just ran a PQ for an area using two different zip codes with two different PQs and missed a whole bunch of caches in two towns. I checked and had not checked any boxes that would get rid of them so I went to a cache in one of the towns and told the cache to download a gpx file into GSAK with that cache data. It came back and told me that it had ignored the request because I had the cache on an ignore list. I do not have an ignore list, never have had one. I went through GC to find this list and delete it and I can't find one.

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Ron

There's also an ignore list in GSAK databases. To see what's on it, go to the "Database" menu at the top, then "Maintain Ignore List...". I bet at some point you deleted a bunch of caches for whatever reason, and had the "Also stop future imports adding back in" box checked, which would add all of those caches to the database's ignore list. Keep in mind that each database has its own ignore list.

There's also an ignore list in GSAK databases. To see what's on it, go to the "Database" menu at the top, then "Maintain Ignore List...". I bet at some point you deleted a bunch of caches for whatever reason, and had the "Also stop future imports adding back in" box checked, which would add all of those caches to the database's ignore list. Keep in mind that each database has its own ignore list.

Wow, thank you very much. That thing was loaded with caches, I had no idea I was doing that. I really appreciate your taking time to help me.

Ron