Unique cache ideas

Lightning20

I am hoping to hide and create some really cool geocaches, this forum is for people to help me out by giving me some really good ideas of what they think would be a good, fun, and creative geocache

I don't know if you knew this, but the bases of lampposts usually lift up. It's a really cool & creative place to put a cache! :rolleyes:

I am hoping to hide and create some really cool geocaches, this forum is for people to help me out by giving me some really good ideas of what they think would be a good, fun, and creative geocache

From your profile it would seem that you have already made a pretty good start. My advice would be to always start with 'location,location,location'.When you find the right spot for a cache then hopefully this will inspire your creativity based on the area you have found. Don't rush, one cool cache with all the right ingredients is worth much more than 10 that are half baked!

I don't know if you knew this, but the bases of lampposts usually lift up. It's a really cool & creative place to put a cache! :rolleyes:

I'm not familiar with what you're talking about but it sounds very kewl. Before digital cameras came out, they used to have these little plastic containers that 35 mm film came in (i have over 500 of these) and it sounds like these type of spots would be perfect for ALL of them. I'll have to check this out,,, Thanks for giving me a great idea! B)

key and a locker, lets say in multi-cache type...? After finding a locked cache box - and you can't claim the find unless you sign a logbook locked inside - you would have to find a key hidden in another cache placed somewhere nearby. Well, just an idea :)

Edited by ben-socha