Congratulation BruceS ~15,000~

lumbricus

Congratulations on achieving a big milestone! As I have gotten active in Waymarking, I have begun to appreciate how much effort Bruce has put into this group. He has always been kind enough to offer advice, answer questions, and help others, which I really have appreciated. He also has found and recorded a lot of interesting places to visit.

David

What makes this even more impressive is the high quality of his waymarks! Not drive-bys, not a lot of quickie commercial waymarks, but well-written and photographed waymarks that make a real contribution to the body of knowledge available in the world. Thanks for your example to us all, Bruce!

I'd like to add my Congrats as well to you, Bruce. You helped me when I first started Waymarking to create better waymarks and it's always a joy to mark a visit to one of your waymarks. You have taught me a LOT of history, art, and architecture with you great waymarks! :)