Two Way Radios Bargain

mellers

Two Way Radios; a handy geocaching tool available in Lidl from Monday 25th Feb at only £19.99.

I paid nearly £50 for my Motorolas which are dead handy whenever I go caching with a chum who has to drop me off somewhere where there's no safe and legal parking - and I've heard of them being good if you have dogs, and one of your party has to stay behind with them if GZ ends up being somewhere with cows, etc.

Can't personally say if these are especially good quality, but they are keenly priced and may only be available for a few days. Just a thought.

Note to moderators: Haven't spotted anything in the FAQs about links to products being prohibited (except if that person has a specific agenda). If this post contravenes anything, though, I can edit overt references to the shop concerned if necessary! I have no personal connection with Lidl or its subsidiaries ;) nor do I have any particular agenda to make people shop there!

Two Way Radios; a handy geocaching tool available in Lidl from Monday 25th Feb at only £19.99.

I paid nearly £50 for my Motorolas which are dead handy whenever I go caching with a chum who has to drop me off somewhere where there's no safe and legal parking - and I've heard of them being good if you have dogs, and one of your party has to stay behind with them if GZ ends up being somewhere with cows, etc.

Can't personally say if these are especially good quality, but they are keenly priced and may only be available for a few days. Just a thought.

Note to moderators: Haven't spotted anything in the FAQs about links to products being prohibited (except if that person has a specific agenda). If this post contravenes anything, though, I can edit overt references to the shop concerned if necessary! I have no personal connection with Lidl or its subsidiaries ;) nor do I have any particular agenda to make people shop there!

I would guess the only real difference would be the transmission distance of the lidl units. Probably wont be quite as good as the motoralas but unless you're going to the countryside and going to be a few kilometres apart it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Pmr radios are great for when you are at your out of town retail centres as well.