windows 7

bembom

Yeah, before we go and start listing software that is way more then what you need let us know what kind of (and how many) waypoints you wish to import into your garmin unit. And what type of unit it is. Are you (or soon plan to be)a premium member than can download pocket quaries?

I know we are answering a question with questions but it will help to provide you the information you seek without confusing you too much.

Yeah, before we go and start listing software that is way more then what you need let us know what kind of (and how many) waypoints you wish to import into your garmin unit. And what type of unit it is. Are you (or soon plan to be)a premium member than can download pocket quaries?

I know we are answering a question with questions but it will help to provide you the information you seek without confusing you too much.

I won't ask any more questions but instead try to suggest a few alternatives.

If the Garmin unit came with Garmin Mapsource software, it can be used as a waypoint manager.

One of the simplest waypoint managers is EasyGPS (free) and you like it, upgrade to ExpertGPS. I don't recall what I paid for it several years go but I think the price has gone up a bit.

Although many think that the learning curve is steep, GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) is all you really need.