ANOTHER missing category: Invasive species

I saw this one -- I know I did. It was in the 3rd block, slot 52Q, snugly slipped in between Natural Lakes and Tri-Points and Multi-Points.

I read the category description, and wrote up a draft submission for a new waymark in the category. I saved my proposed WM (WMGD8Z) for submission later.

Now -- nothing. No unfinished WM WMGD8Z, no Invasive Species category AT ALL, and Tri-points and Multi-points is in 52Q. :o

It's a *little" early for an April Fools joke. <_<

Has this ever happened to anyone else????

Should we suit up and beat the weeds to solve the Mystery of the Vanishing Category? :ph34r:

That's hilarious. I too, have had similar things happen. I have zero doubt whatsoever that I submitted a museum waymark AND got it approved, but years later my friend asked me why I hadn't waymarked the museum but did waymark the statue outside. Huh? I know I waymarked it. Crazy!!

I'm sorry I am unable to help you with your category and waymark mystery, but I hope you are comforted by the fact that you are not alone in this conspiracy theory. Someone is messing with us!