garmin gps 50

I have a garmin gps 50 for sale. Would be great for people just starting out in geocaching or looking for a second gps to have on hand. Comes with the instructions and manual.

I've seen them on ebay for as much as $70 up to $127, make me an offer, no low balling please.

Feel free to contact me in interested at yankeedad1969@gmail.com. When you reply, state in subject that you are interested in the GPS, due to to much spam otherwise I might not respond. I am located in Bradenton, Fl. Thank you

Edited by Team Brady Bunch

I have a garmin gps 50 for sale. Would be great for people just starting out in geocaching or looking for a second gps to have on hand. Comes with the instructions and manual.

I've seen them on ebay for as much as $70 up to $127, make me an offer, no low balling please.

Feel free to contact me in interested at yankeedad1969@gmail.com. When you reply, state in subject that you are interested in the GPS, due to to much spam otherwise I might not respond. I am located in Bradenton, Fl. Thank you

What features does this unit have & how well has it worked for you?