Happy Easter mission

Laval K-9

Is there anybody old enough (besides me) to remember Jiffy Pop?

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Of course there is ... being older than dirt allows me to remember almost everything that 'used to be'.

Actually, they still sell those stove top shakers. Not sure if it's still 'Jiffy Pop', but I've seen the containers.

Is there anybody old enough (besides me) to remember Jiffy Pop?

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

I am old enough to remember Jiffy Pop :P I'm not sure but I think they still have it at the grocery store. It was funny when after shaking it a lot and it was almost done we ended up with the top in a really weird angle, if you understand what I mean :laughing:

Welcome TeamEccs21!

The updated list of the popcorn enthusiasts:

yanagi

Laval K-9

Getzie family

LadyBee4T

Sparklefingers

Bartians

steben6

imoutnabout

nevadanick

pingos

Shadow's Friend

GeoCharmer81

TeamEccs21

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

No news from yanagi this morning so keep on munching and drinking :lol:

Oh my ... I just chomped the ears off a solid chocolate bunny. Wasn't supposed to do that til Sunday.

OTOH ... chocolate popcorn ... works for me ... :rolleyes:

Poor bunny, he lost his ears before Easter :unsure: Got any pictures to share with us nevadanick?

Everyone tries to remember that chocolate is for Easter only, you have to wait :signalviolin:

Oh my ... I just chomped the ears off a solid chocolate bunny. Wasn't supposed to do that til Sunday.

OTOH ... chocolate popcorn ... works for me ... :rolleyes:

Poor bunny, he lost his ears before Easter :unsure: Got any pictures to share with us nevadanick?

Everyone tries to remember that chocolate is for Easter only, you have to wait :signalviolin:

The hearing im 'pair' ed .....

e8176f46-6a82-4cd2-bac1-355e42e224d2.jpg

Chocolate popcorn while we wait ....

1fcc6bd5-0ad6-483d-b36c-4b46a97882d0.jpg

Yummy ....

43ff771b-189b-4ee9-9e9a-2572474ab2c7.jpg

The good thing is, we can have some more fun :lol: (at least till next Tuesday). I'm getting tired of popcorn for the moment so I switch to chocolate tomorrow.

Happy Easter Everybody

Let's all do what yanagi does, switch to chocolate until Tuesday. I'm thinking of changing the name of this mission to the Gain Weight Mission :laughing:

Happy Easter everyone!!!

I'm up to the task !! .... :smile:

a9bca4d0-027e-4035-bcc9-1e6287ae668c.jpg

c379d0df-30d8-47ad-919f-547df0db6e08.jpg

DIG IN ...

3e990c69-8222-45a5-8ebe-58a2b268a007.jpg

Happy Easter ... <burp> .... :laughing:

There is a place just outside of Carson City, Nevada (USA) called 'The Chocolate Factory'. They always have the large bunny like the one in the first pic offered for a 'special purchase' around the Easter Holiday. It was several years ago the last time I saw it, but it was a pricey venture. The largest one they would make was something like $450.00 and after several years I'll bet it's a lot more than that these days ... <I'm hungry !!> ...

Edited by nevadanick

We're making up some popcorn here too! I definitely remember Jiffy Pop around the campfire. In fact, when we take our junior cacher camping each summer, I try to locate at least 2 jiffy pops (since 1/2 of the popcorn always seems to get burned on the campfire!!). :drama:

t

We're making up some popcorn here too! I definitely remember Jiffy Pop around the campfire. In fact, when we take our junior cacher camping each summer, I try to locate at least 2 jiffy pops (since 1/2 of the popcorn always seems to get burned on the campfire!!). :drama:

Ah yes ... Jiffy over the logs. Patience is the clue here. Finding the correct fire to popper distance is critical - LOL

Also need to shake constantly and a bit more vIoLENtLY when using a campfire. ... :anitongue:

Just make sure once the bubble rises you don't shake the foil open ... THAT gets ugly ... !!

Edited by nevadanick

Like yanagi said before, keep on popcorning :drama:

So yanagi, anything of interest at least to us in the mailbox?

Sorry, no package from the Easter Mission yet. But I still have hope! The longest shipping time over the pond to myself was a package from Avroair with awesome Artist Editions of the Astronomical Clocks (mathtrade 2 years ago) and this took 2 months.

It's great to know there are people all over the world waiting with me! But for now I switch over to raspberry:

:mmraspberry::mmraspberry::mmraspberry:

Sorry, no package from the Easter Mission yet. But I still have hope! The longest shipping time over the pond to myself was a package from Avroair with awesome Artist Editions of the Astronomical Clocks (mathtrade 2 years ago) and this took 2 months.

It's great to know there are people all over the world waiting with me! But for now I switch over to raspberry:

I was ready for a change .... YUM !!!

-------------------------------------------

431eb4c9-73cf-4a3a-b4b6-88fdcc42fe6c.jpg

and something coordinated to drink .... :laughing:

124ae101-9eec-49fe-93c3-709eece8c2e4.jpg

I should be close to 800 pounds if this goes on for two more months ..... :o

I was ready for a change .... YUM !!!

431eb4c9-73cf-4a3a-b4b6-88fdcc42fe6c.jpg

and something coordinated to drink .... :laughing:

124ae101-9eec-49fe-93c3-709eece8c2e4.jpg

I should be close to 800 pounds if this goes on for two more months ..... :o

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Once yanagi finally receives his mission I should start the Biggest Looser mission for those who stuck around until the end ;)

A little raspberry for me too :mmraspberry:

Biggest Looser Mission :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will definitely take part!

Once yanagi finally receives his mission I should start the Biggest Looser mission for those who stuck around until the end ;)

A little raspberry for me too :mmraspberry:

No Raspberry for me--will stay with popcorn :drama:

But, the new Mission should be called BIGGEST OPTIMIST for always having HOPE!!!

yummmmmm....love raspberry!

Thomas, don't know if you remember, but one time it took almost six months for some coins you sent me to show up! Never give up hope :)

:mmraspberry: :mmraspberry: :mmraspberry: :mmraspberry: :mmraspberry: :mmraspberry: