Happy Easter mission

Laval K-9

As I did in the past I am hosting a simple mission, this time for Easter which happens to be on March 31st this year. I know that some of us enjoy participating in missions but sometimes it can get a little bit expensive. In this one, you only need to send one non-activated trackable coin (no micro please) and a nice Easter card. I'm sure a lot of you will be very happy with that simple mission.

As you can see our geodog Wyatt Earp is already in the mood for the Easter holiday :anicute:

wyatt_paques.jpg

So, everyone who is interested, please e-mail me your caching name, your real name, your address and your e-mail addy. I will choose by random who sends a coin to who. The person you'll send the coin to is not the person you'll receive your coin from (unless I make a mistake :blink:). You may have to send overseas so keep that in mind. It's only a card so, it shouldn't be that expensive and Easter happens only once a year doesn't it :laughing:

Please send your message to: claudelatour@videotron.ca

After sending me your message, please post here in the forum.

You'll have until Sunday February 24 to join in and, on Monday February 25 I'll send you the name of the person you'll have to send the card to with his address.

Please post again here in the thread to keep us posted on the status of your mission.

You can participate more than once if you want to. Of course, if you don't mind, I'll be joining too :D

So, hopefully many of you will participate in this mission.

Happy Easter!

Joyeuses Pâques!

how can we say no to dear Wyatt so tolk with Bruno and he said JEAHHHHH....

but while i was tolking with Bruno he said I WANT MY OWN SIGN IN so we do twice so we can wait togther by the mail box :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bruno

1. Participating 19~02~2013

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Mission Received

Anne

1. Participating 19~02~2013

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Mission Received

Thanks to a post I wrote on my geocaching group on FB, 7 cachers from Quebec are joining the mission. Except for one of them, it will be their first mission ever :grin: Some of you may even receive a French written card :anibad:

So, we have 23 people joining in as of right now...

TeamEccs21

Getzie family

Getzie family

LadyBee4t

drneal

kini_ont

nevadanick

nevadanick

Kipper01

Shadow's Friend

Turlutortue

Laval K-9

tatie

yanagi

team_romeo

JCLBA

oiseau_ca

Chausson

Chausson

ve2mvt

lorca.nl

lorca.nl

ouestcharly

:omnomnom:

As of today we have 29 people joining in and I'm happy to say that 11 of them are from Quebec :antenna:

TeamEccs21

Getzie family

Getzie family

LadyBee4t

drneal

kini_ont

nevadanick

nevadanick

Kipper01

Shadow's Friend

Turlutortue

Laval K-9

tatie

yanagi

team_romeo

JCLBA

oiseau_ca

Chausson

Chausson

ve2mvt

lorca.nl

lorca.nl

ouestcharly

GeoCharmer81

LynxQc

steben6

UFgatorgirl

cainrcc

MmeSlinky

There is still time to join so, don't be shy and hop in :laughing:

Here are the 33 people entered in the mission...

TeamEccs21

Getzie family

Getzie family

LadyBee4t

drneal

kini_ont

nevadanick

nevadanick

Kipper01

Shadow's Friend

Turlutortue

Laval K-9

tatie

yanagi

team_romeo

JCLBA

oiseau_ca

Chausson

Chausson

ve2mvt

lorca.nl

lorca.nl

ouestcharly

GeoCharmer81

LynxQc

steben6

UFgatorgirl

cainrcc

MmeSlinky

pingos

Bartians

samsong097

Landbehrt

I'll be sending the names on Monday night so, stay tuned :antenna:

1. Participating: 02-23-13 <br style="color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 239); ">2. Received Name: 02-25-13<br style="color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 239); ">3. Mission Sent:<br style="color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 239); ">4. Mission Received: