Windows 8, Nokia Lumia 920

When the app first starts it will say location disabled as it hasn't had time to find you. Give it 5-10 seconds and it should zero in on you. I have a 920 and it works fine.

Nope, didn't work. I made sure I had location services turned on for the phone itself. Started the app and set it outside, came back after 20 minutes and still hadn't found me. On the main screen it has location shown as "disabled". Which leads me to think there should be a way in the app itself to enable location. I just can't find it, or anything showing how and where to find it.

The app will do a search from "my last known location" which was usually 2-3 days ago. When I look at the map, I can see the blue dot where I actually am, but it still shows the caches from the "last known location". I figured, well, the blue dot is correct, so maybe it knows where I am now. So I go back to the search nearest option, and it still says location unknown, search last known location. Which is still from a couple days ago. See how frustrating this is?

Other apps including Munzee, Four Square, and Facebook have no problem finding my location.