...get a list of TB Codes I have discovered moved?

NoNameYet202

Simple question, not so simple answer. I would love to have a list of TB codes for trackables I have discovered or moved. However, I can't seem to find any way to do that through the site, and would rather loath having to go into each trackable page, copy the TB codes, and paste them to a document.

Is there any help to be had?

~nny202

a list of TB codes for trackables I have discovered or moved....require going into every. single. trackable. page....

Even if you went to every single trackable page, what you'd get is the public Reference code, starting with TB, not the tracking code. To have that, you have to keep it yourself as you handle the item.

Sorry, I know that. I call the reference codes TB codes as a short hand, vs the tracking codes that are on each one

Edited by NoNameYet202

I'm one of the GSAK "gurus" who have been working of a few macros using the API, so I know GSAK couldn't do it for me. I figured there wasn't a way - so I bit the bullet so to speak and just went through each one to get the information. Maybe I should do a feature request....naw. I doubt this comes up often. Thanks for all your help!

I'm one of the GSAK "gurus" who have been working of a few macros using the API, so I know GSAK couldn't do it for me. I figured there wasn't a way - so I bit the bullet so to speak and just went through each one to get the information. Maybe I should do a feature request....naw. I doubt this comes up often. Thanks for all your help!

Go for it. I would love to have a list of the bugs I have logged, in GSAK. I'm sure there are others. I've looked at the available macros and they all depend on me hand entering the tbcode first. That's 479 for me.

How come I can go into "My Friends" in my profile and quickly see that they have found XXX Caches and moved YYY Trackables, yet I have to manually search the records to find how many Trackables that I have moved.

If it's available in one instance, you would think that it should be available everywhere, or am I missing something. How come that statistic doesn't show in my personal data?

How come I can go into "My Friends" in my profile and quickly see that they have found XXX Caches and moved YYY Trackables, yet I have to manually search the records to find how many Trackables that I have moved.

If it's available in one instance, you would think that it should be available everywhere, or am I missing something. How come that statistic doesn't show in my personal data?

Check your profile page linky