Adding photos of Travel Bug

AZPaleo

My question is, in some of the trackables I have moved the TB owner states please take pictures. Well I have taken pictures of the TB in different locations and I am wondering how I add those pictures to the TB's page? I have some nice pictures of the desert and of Sedona, AZ that I am sure the owner would like to see their TB visiting. Can anyone give me instructions on how to do this.

1. How to upload from a computer?

2. How to upload from the GC app for iPhone?

Thanks

From computer -- you can upload a photo to a TB page most any time. Simply log a Note, upon submitting the log, the next page (confirmation page) provides you with a photo icon near the upper right, right next to the red trash can. Click that icon and it will provide you with an upload screen.

You can also upload a photo anytime by editing a previous log you made, if any.

From phone -- sorry, I'm clueless. :lol:

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, Gitchee-Gummee and scrapcat. Gitchee-Gummee that helps a lot, I was looking for a button on the TB page that says submit photo. I agree scrapcat the iPhone app is an exceptionally good app, except for the part of not being able to add photos from it. I thought I might just be missing it. It would be great if the developers could add that feature. I think I will leave a review in the iTunes store stating that fact. Thanks.

Well a bit of fantastic news for us iPhone users that like to post pictures from the field. The GC app has been updated to add the feature of putting pictures on the Trackables page from the app itself. I got a notification on my phone for an update to the app, downloaded the update, added a picture to a TB within the app and checked the page on my pc and oh my, it worked. I am one happy camper now, lol.

Edited by AZPaleo

Well a bit of fantastic news for us iPhone users that like to post pictures from the field. The GC app has been updated to add the feature of putting pictures on the Trackables page from the app itself. I got a notification on my phone for an update to the app, downloaded the update, added a picture to a TB within the and checked the page on my pc and oh my, it worked. I am one happy camper now, lol.

I just saw that myself and am doing the Snoopy happy dance! Woot!

Well a bit of fantastic news for us iPhone users that like to post pictures from the field. The GC app has been updated to add the feature of putting pictures on the Trackables page from the app itself. I got a notification on my phone for an update to the app, downloaded the update, added a picture to a TB within the and checked the page on my pc and oh my, it worked. I am one happy camper now, lol.

I just saw that myself and am doing the Snoopy happy dance! Woot!

I know, that is awesome. I was so excited!

Edited by AZPaleo