Leipzig Geocacher?

kjwx

Hilfe!?@! Ich brauche die Dienste eines Leipzig geocacher ...

Mein Team Four Corners versucht zu vervollständigen britischen Multi GCRBP2 The Magnificent Journey. Dies erfordert Besuch neun Standorten - von denen der dritte ist irgendwo in Leipzig.

Sobald wir es zurück zu den letzten in Dorset, ist jedes Teammitglied Anspruch auf eine auf den Cache zu finden (und zu einem meiner Es geht nicht um die Zahlen geocoins) beträgt.

Wenn Sie daran interessiert zu beteiligen (und verdienen weitere smiley) werden, PM mich oder hinterlassen Sie eine Nachricht unten.

Apologies for the poor translation above. Here is my request in English as well:

Help!@?! I need the services of a Leipzig geocacher ...

My team Four Corners is trying to complete British multi GCRBP2 The Magnificent Journey. This requires visiting nine locations - the third of which is somewhere in Leipzig.

Once we've made it back to the final in Dorset, every team member is eligible to claim a find on the cache (and get one of my It's Not About The Numbers geocoins).

If you're keen to be involved (and earn another smiley), PM me or leave a message below.

Edited by kjwx