Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kjwx

GCRBP2 The Magnificent Journey: Cyprus

Help!@?! I need the services of a Cyprus-based geocacher ...

My team Four Corners is trying to complete British multi GCRBP2 The Magnificent Journey. This requires visiting nine locations - the fourth of which is somewhere in Cyprus (sorry I can't be more specific right now).

Once we've made it back to the final in Dorset, every team member is eligible to claim a find on the cache (and get one of my It's Not About The Numbers geocoins).

If you're keen to be involved (and earn another smiley), PM me or leave a message below.

Me me me me me! :)

...I just wondered if you knew roughly when I might be needed, as I'm going to the UK in April for a little while.

Help!@?! I need the services of a Cyprus-based geocacher ...

My team Four Corners is trying to complete British multi GCRBP2 The Magnificent Journey. This requires visiting nine locations - the fourth of which is somewhere in Cyprus (sorry I can't be more specific right now).

Once we've made it back to the final in Dorset, every team member is eligible to claim a find on the cache (and get one of my It's Not About The Numbers geocoins).

If you're keen to be involved (and earn another smiley), PM me or leave a message below.

Did you manage to finish this journey? I just realised I never heard back from you. Hopefully you did! :-)