New to PQs and GSAK

gypsyandcricket

Hi I just started using GSAK. So I tried for the first time to create a pocket query on geocaching website. That was a task in itself. Well, once I create pq on site, it does not email it to me, or load it on the same page, pq ready to download. I generally use google chrome, but with no luck, I tried ie9 still no success. Please help if there is something stopping this or what in the world my problem I am having. Thks so much in advance.

Well, once I create pq on site, it does not email it to me, or load it on the same page, pq ready to download.

It sounds like the PQ hasn't actually run yet. You have to select a day of the week for the PQ to run, at which point you should then get the PQ email and it should be available for download from the site and within GSAK.

Thks but the day I pick is never, Not sure what you mean by this; "never" is not an option as a day to pick. If you mean that is shows the last time it ran was "never" it sounds like you have a valid PQ but do need to pick a day for it to run.

or like same day I am creating the pq, it does nothing. If it shows that the last time it ran was the day you created it, it is a valid PQ and it did run. Are you sure you're not getting "empty' PQ's because of incompatible conditions such as "That I have found" and "That I have not found."

Caches are selected for inclusion based on the conditions you set and an individual cache cannnt be both "Found" and "Not Found", so no caches would be included. If this could be the case, try running a PQ with no addtional conditions and see what happens.