Seattle Caching

FaithCacher22

We will be heading to Seattle next month, mid March...definitely gonna be hitting up GSHQ, original stash, and going to try and make it to Mission 9 Tunnel, as well. We will be there for at least 2 days, maybe 3 or so. What are some nearby fun caches to do in the area??? Not necessary to be super close to HQ or other pre-mentioned caches, but it'd be great if not too far off as well. Any ideas would be great! I also have found the thread about coming to NW travel tips thread, I'm about to go off and read that, and whatever others pinned from the top.

Looked back thru my finds and found a few:

= Kerry Viewpoint Park GC62C8 - it's a virtual, but the view of the city is fabulous

= Totally Tubular GCNDTN - easy if you bring the right stuff

= Duck and Cover GC26BXM - I love to see old Cold War stuff

= IN GC27Y30 - more Cold War legacy stuff

= Jimi Hendrix Memorial GC1A1EP - In Renton - I like to see this one when I visit the area

= Welcome to Snoqualmie Falls GC21MAN - East of Seattle but worth it so see the waterfall

= Transmissions and Aliens GC3CC2B - Not in Seattle but in the Longview/Kelso area - love to concept

Fuzzywhip