Challenges Data

cpine

I was wondering if there is any chance we can have the challenges pages data available for viewing on all profiles? Like when a cache is archived why can't we have the same option with the challenges? IE: when I go to someone profile I can click on the tab for challenges and se the ones they created and completed and open the challenge page just like an archived geocache page. I would be very greatful if this would be considered by Groundspeak!

Sincerely and Respectfully.

Christopher Pine

You're a couple of months late. When they announced challenges were going to be discontinued it was made clear every trace would be deleted.

That was the time to complain about it...

Trust me I did ! I did until blue in the face. I have it that the data is archived on the server.... Why not let us view it? SInce posting this I have looked at my profile and that tab is no longer there either. It was there for a long time with just the notice attached to the tab .

Edited by cpine

You're a couple of months late. When they announced challenges were going to be discontinued it was made clear every trace would be deleted.

That was the time to complain about it...

Trust me I did ! I did until blue in the face. I have it that the data is archived on the server.... Why not let us view it?

Because making the data viewable means managing a set of web pages, possibly on a separate server. Archiving the data only requires the amount of physical space necessary to store the bits. I enjoyed challenges and would have like to have seen the feature maintained and improved, but they're gone...forever.