inventory did I dit it wrong?

mawmawdowling4

Hi, Just got y 1st travel bug and activated it on geo site like it instructed. Fix it up named it, In Honor of USA Veterans & Active Military.

BUT it does not show up on my Trackables Inventory on the listings of caches when you look for hide and seeks. I added it to my Trackables Inventory list and got this email

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

mawmawdowling4 moved In Honor of USA Veterans & Active Military (Travel Bug Dog Tag) to their inventory at 2/8/2013

Log Date: 2/8/2013

Visit this log entry at the below address:

http://coord.info/TL4T90ZY

Visit In Honor of USA Veterans & Active Military

http://coord.info/TB56C8N

Did I do it wrong? I have it in my cache waiting to travel but if I did not list it right and made it appear it is not traveling boo hoo

I am so new at caching but LOVE this game!

Edited by mawmawdowling4

inventory did I dit it wrong?

Yes you did. I think. Engrish. You did dit it wrong two.

Kinda hard to understand what you are saying. Let's see if I can get this right-You put a trackable in your inventory. You then placed it in a cache, but it did not show up in the cache inventory. That is because you did not log it into a cache. See the first reply on how to do so.

Edited by T.D.M.22

Thanks so much for the instructions! I think I got it right please check it out! [8D]

You've got it now!

If you wish to do so, you may delete the note logs you have written, it will not affect the placement of the TB's.

It will, so-to-speak, clean up the cache page. Nothing says you have to, though.

Some prefer to leave them as is.

:)