deleting geocaches of my etrex 10 device!?

Christopher geertsen

i am looking for a fast answer here. i need to know how do i delete geocaches off my etrex 10 device???!! it seems that from the device it's self, there is no option anywhere to delete them. i have heard of base camp and have sucessfully downloaded to my computer. but there is an error telling me that base camp can not communicate with my device and therefore it can not retreive any of my dowloaded geocaches right now and so therefore i still cant delete any. please help!! i need to figure this out fast!!! i am going on a geocaching trip soon and need to know. please help????!!!!

To delete individual waypoints:

1) page thru until you get to the 'Menu' page

2) the 2nd item down will be 'Waypoints'.

3) move the highlight down to highlight 'Waypoints'

4) press the enter button to enter the 'waypoints' page

5) on that page you will find your waypoints listed by their numeric or alphabet listing.

6) if you want to delete a specific waypoint then go to the column where it is listed, highlight it and press enter to take you to the 'review waypoint' page

7) highlight 'delete' and press enter.

8) if you want to delete all your waypoints at the bottom of the page is 'Delete All'. Highlight it and click enter