30+ coins for sale on ebay

peanutbutterbreadandjam

Hey folks!

I've put my geocoin collection (most of it anyway, I've held back my personal one-offs as mementoes...):

Link to one of my ebay sales

You can click on the link to see one coin, then click on "See other items" on the upper right side of the screen to see my other auctions/sales there (everything is currently a geocoin or similar).

Coins have been selling fast and well, but not sure if everyone here, who is interested in buying coins, is able to stay up-to-date on ebay activity. Some only have a couple of days left before the auction ends.

Best wishes all!!

Miles/..

The Volunteer Reviewer 2008 coin will be relisted!

Hey folks!

I've put my geocoin collection (most of it anyway, I've held back my personal one-offs as mementoes...):

Link to one of my ebay sales

You can click on the link to see one coin, then click on "See other items" on the upper right side of the screen to see my other auctions/sales there (everything is currently a geocoin or similar).

Coins have been selling fast and well, but not sure if everyone here, who is interested in buying coins, is able to stay up-to-date on ebay activity. Some only have a couple of days left before the auction ends.

Best wishes all!!

Miles/..

Edited by peanutbutterbreadandjam

Two Volunteer Reviewer coins (2005 & 2008) now listed on ebay. Both are activated and owned by myself (the seller). Both have zero mileage, except the logs that show they were gifted to me by a VR. Both in mint condition and would look great in your collection!

I will adopt the coin(s) over to the buyer once the auction has ended and payment has been received.

Thanks!

Miles/..

I've held onto the most meaningful coins in my collection and am selling the rest as they are just collecting dust here - the money raised will fund my LEGO extravagance!

I used to design geocoins, was always given samples of the coins I worked on, and I used to trade the spares for coins that I found interesting (only did trades in person at Geocoin meets), and even then, I really wasn't into Geocoins as much as anyone else - I prefer the fun of actual geocaching to collecting coins. Having said that, I built up quite a good collection of impressive coins and I am glad to be sharing that with others now, through ebay.

You should get an ebay account - you never know when the need will arise! :)

Best wishes

Miles/..

Too bad I don't have ebay account. But it would be so nice to get a few of those...

And shipping would be cheap too! I'm in BC

Can I ask why you're selling?