I want my PQs to go to EasyGPS not Adobe Reader

Need me glasses

Firstly I am hopeless with computers so any help needs to be explained in a child friendly version then I may have a chance of getting this sorted!

I have EasyGPS on my computer but when I create a PQ it goes to Adobe Reader which cannot decode it, I have a vague memory of clicking an option to have the PQs always to be sent somewhere and I probably clicked the wrong place! :rolleyes: how do I redirect it?

Thanks for any help :D

Ok I tried that but when I click on properties it doesnt seem to give me an option to do that, it offers Type or Protocol or Address(which has a geocaching address in there) is it this that I need to make an alteration to?

What operating system are you running?

Right click on the file, select "open with", check the box that says something like "always use this program", click on the program you want to use, and open.

All well and good but EasyGPS isn't designed to show very darn much of the information found in a PQ.

For the most part - there isn't a need to open it in any program if you just want the data on your GPS device.

Right click on the file, select "open with", check the box that says something like "always use this program", click on the program you want to use, and open.

All well and good but EasyGPS isn't designed to show very darn much of the information found in a PQ.

For the most part - there isn't a need to open it in any program if you just want the data on your GPS device.

Sure there is... open, consolidate, filter, save track logs... the upgrade is OK too. ExpertGPS is 50 times better with maps and such, and GSAK is 1000 times better, but EasyGPS is free.

Lol....you have forgotten that I am a computer dummy!

Every time I make a new PQ and try to get it onto my GPS I get myself into a muddle :rolleyes: why would I need anything more to confuse me? :)

Thanks everyone for the help, I have learnt how to do this now!!!