DENVER GPS Maze Opening

StarBrand

oh no!! - blizzard warning for my home area in Nebraska - Saturday evening through Sunday evening - probably going to cancel my trip down to Denver.....

That's OK..... The maze is going to be here until March sometime.

Colorado Wildlife Experience

And as I understand it, just for visiting it you can log it and get the icon.

The only thing special about the 9th was the Welcoming event, so you got 2 icons at the same time.

Edited by ngrrfan

oh no!! - blizzard warning for my home area in Nebraska - Saturday evening through Sunday evening - probably going to cancel my trip down to Denver.....

The only thing special about the 9th was the Welcoming event, so you got 2 icons at the same time.

I actually made it down and the storm turned out to be almost nothing. I not only met Jeremy but spent about an hour with him just chatting in the Museum café. Very pleasant. I learned a lot.

Very much enjoyed the Maze and the Event.

I actually made it down and the storm turned out to be almost nothing. I not only met Jeremy but spent about an hour with him just chatting in the Museum café. Very pleasant. I learned a lot. Very much enjoyed the Maze and the Event.

Good to hear things worked out for you. I made it up there about 1ish and Jeremy had left by then.