Millstones

Thanx for that.

When I searched for "millstones" only Dartmoor Granite came up. Hmm?

Now "Favourited" the category so can not lose it.

I don't know why, but the newer categories don't show up when searching in categories. I've had to go to the category grid in my profile to find any new category. If there is a simpler way, without favoriting all the new categories, I'd love to hear it.

Is this something that will eventually be fixed, or is it just one of those things we have to live with?

Thanx for that.

I don't know why, but the newer categories don't show up when searching in categories. I've had to go to the category grid in my profile to find any new category. If there is a simpler way, without favoriting all the new categories, I'd love to hear it.

Is this something that will eventually be fixed, or is it just one of those things we have to live with?

This is a known bug having to do with the indexing that is used for the category search. How I find these categories is I click the link for the Newest categories on the right side of the page.

Thanx for that.

This is a known bug having to do with the indexing that is used for the category search. How I find these categories is I click the link for the Newest categories on the right side of the page.

Sweet! That is a much better way to search for the newer categories. Thanks!