your profile improvement

gillywig

This is the geocoin forum. Your comment / suggestion is best addressed when posted in >> http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=139 << which is "Feature Discussions and Suggestions".

As to your question, there are a lot of statistics that 'could' appear on one page. As it is now it just takes some looking and research to find the correct sub-category in the member profiles to get this info. Everything can't be a 'one-stop' do-all, be-all.

Yes, absolutely. I feel there should be more consistency on ALL pages.

On ALL pages, they should be displaying 1) Finds 2) Hides 3) Trackables.

Currently....

1) On the main page, they display only the Find count under your geocaching name.

2) When you click on Public Profile, only your Finds and Trackables logged are displayed.

3) From your default page, only Finds and Hides are displayed.

What’s up with all the inconsistency? I can’t think of a reason for it. :huh:

Edited by The_Incredibles_

You know what they say about standards -- everyone loves them; that's why there are so many different ones.

Seriously, though, what I'd like to see is generic list handling where you can customize any display by adding and removing columns as desired (and have the settings retained for the next session).

My breath I am not holding.

You know what they say about standards -- everyone loves them; that's why there are so many different ones.

Seriously, though, what I'd like to see is generic list handling where you can customize any display by adding and removing columns as desired (and have the settings retained for the next session).

My breath I am not holding.

I believe there was some yammering about a user customizable interface some years ago...perhaps it was just a fantastic dream.

The breath-holding record appears to be 22 minutes or so.

You haven't a chance.