Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mopar

Congrats!

Guest Mopar

Congratulations are in order for Steak N Eggs, KF6VFH, who passed his Extra Class license this weekend. Way to go, Eric!

Guest Gatos

Hi there Steak & Eggs, I saw your post after my brother Uncle Al told me about his cache over at the duck pond. What he didn't tell you was before you guys found it my wife and I stole it and took it back to our parents house for him to find again. It was a good laugh then we left him alone to put it back in its original place.

I am new to this Caching business but not Ham Radio. I am KC6VGX and a member of the Humbold Amateur Radio Club here in Eureka, I see you are up in Crescent City. Perhaps we can connect and say hello someday, we have a convention coming up in June out at Ferndale so maybe there?

Take care,

Gatos ... AKA-Roy

Guest madphatboy2

congrats SNE. I'd love to talk to you via ham, but i dont' have one or know anything about them.

------------------

MPB2

Guest Steak N Eggs

quote:
Originally posted by Gatos:

Hi there Steak & Eggs, I saw your post after my brother Uncle Al told me about his cache over at the duck pond. What he didn't tell you was before you guys found it my wife and I stole it and took it back to our parents house for him to find again. It was a good laugh then we left him alone to put it back in its original place.

I am new to this Caching business but not Ham Radio. I am KC6VGX and a member of the Humbold Amateur Radio Club here in Eureka, I see you are up in Crescent City. Perhaps we can connect and say hello someday, we have a convention coming up in June out at Ferndale so maybe there?

Take care,

Gatos ... AKA-Roy

Hello neighbor. The wife and I looked for one near the "platform bridge" at the other end of the park. That was the one that was missing. Al's we found after a short search. It seemed tobe a good hiding spot.

On radio, are u on HF? I am on the Sandia Net (spelling) on 7.294 every night at 7pm. I can reach some of the repeaters in Eureka from my house. Let me know what freq's you monitor and I'll try to give you a shout.

------------------

"MY gps said it's RIGHT HERE!"

http://www.geogadgets.com

Guest YaesuMan

quote:
Originally posted by madphatboy2:

congrats SNE. I'd love to talk to you via ham, but i dont' have one or know anything about them.

I could help, hihi

Guest urbo

MOPAR? Mostly Old Parts And Rust

hehe, couldnt resist

Guest RedwoodRed

quote:
Originally posted by YaesuMan:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/000015.html

73 KD7NHN

Wow, I'm surprised that I missed this thread about SNE getting his Extra upgrade. Since the day, I have tried to be supportive and congratulatory because he really did work very hard studying for it. Now, if he would just stop nagging me to upgrade to General!

I'm also surprised that I missed YaesuMan's congratulations on this thread... oh well. I remember my first month as a ham and a geocacher...

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite