How to transfer geocache data to my phone app

horaland

Ok so I like the website, it lets me browse caches all over the world by scrolling that map. In contrast the android app lets me search foe caches around a specific area, generally where I am at the moment.

So I look at the website, choose where I want to cache, then.... Need to do it all over again on my phone app.

O today it went away from where I live and took some photos that I want to add to the log of the caches it visited. I need to do this on the phone where the photos are and on the website I can easily find the cache but on my phone it need to know something rear to the cache to search for then open the map and find the cache.

Surly there must be a way to transfer caches and lists of caches to my phone. My phone app has an offline list function, surly I can save to that from the website. The website has a sent to phone feature that opens up a page that basically says 'you don't need to because you can search in the app' and using the website on my phone and saving a gpx file opens a licensing agreement with no agree button so I can't.

It all seems so disjointed and hard work, I must be missing something.

One way which comes to mind...

When you are viewing the map there is a Save As Pocket QuerySave As Pocket Query button, this will create a GPX files of the caches you are viewing, you can then open that from your phone using the Pocket QueriesPocket Queries buttton. Then you will have an offline list of what you were seeing on the map :)