A Wamarker's Dream...

All,

I visited Seattle over the holidays and took some time to visit Groundspeak's HQ, home of Geocaching.com and Waymarking.com. I got to talking with one of the employees about my Waymarking addiction this past year and she suddenly disappeared and returned with TWO of the founding fathers of Waymarking, Brian and Nate! I had a great conversation with them and while discussing everything Waymarking, Brian disappeared and then came back with a Waymarking TB! A rare one at that. Only a few were made and I'm one of the lucky few who got one! :P I thought I'd share my story and if any of you happen to be in Seattle, be sure to check out Groundspeak's HQ and sign their geocache logbook. You might get lucky and score a chat with Brian or Nate as I did!

Happy Waymarking!

Doug

thebeav69

c9121fea-cb20-46b4-9f92-0879e20e719c.jpg

We have two :grin:

Sean gave one to me and one to my wife.

The coins are great!

By the way, let's create a coin for the 500,000th waymark this summer!!!

I think that is a worthy project! I'm certainly willing to contribute. How can we organize this?

Come to think of it, CoinsAndPins (Aaron Weed) has be active in Waymarking, so maybe he could give us a hand.

Edited by silverquill

I think that is a worthy project! I'm certainly willing to contribute. How can we organize this?

Come to think of it, CoinsAndPins (Aaron Weed) has be active in Waymarking, so maybe he could give us a hand.

I wrote with Aaron already he will help us, but we need some designs. Perhaps Groundspeak will help us, too?

500,000 is a great milestone!!!

-lumbricus