Show additional waypoints in overviewmap

Flong

Hello,

when I complete the home part of a mystery cache I always save die ccordinates of the final in my iphone. If there are many solved mysteries it's difficult to get an overview over the final coordinates. So it would be fine to show these additioanl Waypoints / final Coordinates of selected Caches in one map.

Flong

Edited by Flong

Hello,

when I complete the home part of a mystery cache I always save die ccordinates of the final in my iphone. If there are many solved mysteries it's difficult to get an overview over the final coordinates. So it would be fine to show these additioanl Waypoints / final Coordinates of selected Caches in one map.

Flong

You can see each one individually on the cache page but if you want an overview I would suggest gpsvisualizer.com

...So it would be fine to show these additioanl Waypoints / final Coordinates of selected Caches in one map...

There seem to be two different points here:

One is showing solved mysteries at their user-corrected positions on the Geocaching Map: This feature has been suggested before and, according to Moun10Bike, has already been started:

STARTED - [FEATURE] Show user-corrected coords on Beta Map, in PQs, and in API

(That was more than a year ago, mind you.)

Another point is showing on the map those additional waypoints you can put into the cache listings, like trail heads or car parks:

Probably the map would be over-run by icons and become useless. :(

Very true. While this might be a useful feature, you should definitely be able to toggle it off.