A lovely coin

sparklefingers

So browsing through eBay today I found this lovely coin. I bought one instantly. I then thought they were too nice for you guys to miss.

(If I'm not suppose to post this here then I'm sorry, I just thought the collectors here might like to see this coin)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seeing-Stars-Geocaching-Geocoin-Unregistered-Trackable-very-rare-Collectible-/170973728458?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5225619306714661577%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D170973728458%26

It's a trackable geocoin, trackable on geocaching.com, so it's perfectly legit to post your excitement about it. I remember seeing a post from the coin maker announcing it a little while back, if I'm not mistaken, that it was to be gifted to the wedding guests or something like that. Nice find on your part..... yeyyyyy!

It's a trackable geocoin, trackable on geocaching.com, so it's perfectly legit to post your excitement about it. I remember seeing a post from the coin maker announcing it a little while back, if I'm not mistaken, that it was to be gifted to the wedding guests or something like that. Nice find on your part..... yeyyyyy!

Yes it was. They had some made with their names on and some without. These are the ones without but they're really pretty coins and perfect for starting my collection off. :) I'm getting the blue one :)

Really? I'd be interested to see what they said about it 'cos it's my auction :) They went down very well as favours, even though most people didn't know what caching was, they still make lovely little keepsakes all the same.

Oh and for anyone thinking of buying one, I'm open to offers on a pair - Ebay won't let you do Best Offer on multiple item auctions :(

Ta!

By the way: These coins seem to have been produced by Landsharkx, they have some different versions for sale.

Yeah they minted them for us. They liked the design so much they asked if they could make some to sell as well. I don't think they made many, maybe 100 of each and they promised not to use the same colours. They chose green/yellow and red/blue. The red/blue's alright but the yellow/green's a bit of an acquired taste I think!

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd let you chaps know that I've reposted the auction on Ebay for the last of my coins - there's only 36 left now, 20 of one design and 16 of the other. Ebay don't let you add an offer button on multiple item sales but I am open to offers on here so PM me and maybe I can help :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seeing-Stars-Geocaching-Geocoin-Unregistered-Trackable-very-rare-Collectible-/171067311394?

Ta all and happy caching!

I'm sure it is just an oversight, but not shipping to Australia.. <_< The convict thing was 225 years ago.. we can be trusted now B)

Sorry about that, I was just being lazy and didn't bother working out how much it would cost! If you want some let me know and I'll post 'em over :) - I don't suppose it's much more than to the US.

Ta!

I'm sure it is just an oversight, but not shipping to Australia.. <_< The convict thing was 225 years ago.. we can be trusted now B)

Sorry about that, I was just being lazy and didn't bother working out how much it would cost! If you want some let me know and I'll post 'em over :) - I don't suppose it's much more than to the US.

Ta!

Sorted it now I think - give it a try!