Hogwild Stuff Tie Dye T Shirt Coin

gratefulDave&jean

Does anyone know if this company is still in business?

That's a great question, and one that I'm not sure anyone still active in these forums can answer. However, one can answer the other question.

Is there another way to get the coin activated and on it's way?

Groundspeak has a link on their website for just such an occasion. I would assume that the lack of business on the Hogwild site means that his codes are stored there.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx

if your tie dye t-shirt coin is from the same minting that I had, check to see that you write the tracking code down on the flip or with whatever paperwork you may choose to send out as, again, if like my coin, the tracking code is enameled and not engraved. I never got my coin activated as when I got it (second hand)the code was partially chipped off. I ended up drilling and attaching a tag.

A friend bought me this coin to send out. I went to the Hogwild Stuff site, attempted to activate the coin, but got no reply. I sent an email to the site, again no reply. Does anyone know if this company is still in business? Is there another way to get the coin activated and on it's way?

Thank you!!

Looks like Hogwild Stuff has shut down for good :( . This is what the home page says now:

February 9, 2013

The time has come to call it quits for Hogwild Stuff which has been close to dormat for the last year. There are several outstanding orders and they will be filled and mailied on February 11, 2013. We are not currently answering Hogwild domain emails but Steve Moran can be contacted at smoran at gmail dot com.

Thanks for all the support through the years.

Steve

A friend bought me this coin to send out. I went to the Hogwild Stuff site, attempted to activate the coin, but got no reply. I sent an email to the site, again no reply. Does anyone know if this company is still in business? Is there another way to get the coin activated and on it's way?

Thank you!!

Looks like Hogwild Stuff has shut down for good :( . This is what the home page says now:

February 9, 2013

The time has come to call it quits for Hogwild Stuff which has been close to dormat for the last year. There are several outstanding orders and they will be filled and mailied on February 11, 2013. We are not currently answering Hogwild domain emails but Steve Moran can be contacted at smoran at gmail dot com.

Thanks for all the support through the years.

Steve

Not unexpected but sad to hear.