Multiple identical items?

Cubby&BigBear

I am brand new to building Wherigos, and just diving into the construction of my first cartridge. My question is this: I want to construct multiple exactly identical items... Is it possible to lump them into one picture for the sake of neatness and organization? Like, say, it would be listed as one item, but with (x2) next to it or something? Does this make sense? Is it possible to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

I have a Wherigo called Geocacheotopia. In that program there are 9 coins. In the code establishment of the coins, they each have their own object variable names - Coin1, Coin2, Coin3 - something like that. But the names that the player sees, those are all the same. So the player sees that there are "coins" all over the place. During collection of the various coins, there is one object that represents the "handful of coins." The visible name of this object changes as the coins are collected. So instead of having an inventory of 6 different coins, the player has an inventory of only ONE object with a visible name of something like "6 Wherigo Geocoins".